– To lead and manage operation of business service, by setting procedure and actively participate in the day to day operations
– To manage client service secretaries, (create staff schedules, manage work flow, handles staff and employee issues, enforce departmental policy and procedures)
– To participate in service material and proposal development, giving input for market trend, client needs, and develop departmental action plan.
– To coordinate with suppliers (finding the best service, negotiate, contract, define standard, control and feedback their service)
– To lead and motivate staff, be a role model, building trust and a teamwork environment. Assure that staff is provided with proper training, instructions, procedure, tools and method to perform their jobs.
– Reply client inquiry, schedule appointments, arrange meeting, make reminder calls, do presentation, negotiation and closing the deal.
– General duties include: provide excellent customer service, assist clients as needed, capture and report on all customer service measurements, dealing with clients & suppliers, contracting and legal documentation, task management and tracking, ensuring that database and information are arranged according to procedure and quality standards, comply guidelines to fulfill local regulations. Production of key project progress reports, management of communication between team, and financial management.